Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy Slacker?

(When I wrote the title the first time, I ended up writing "Busty Slacker?" I thought it was too funny not to share)

So I'm a little bit of a slacker. And a hypocrite. I keep checking other people's blogs, and I keep meaning to write one. But I also get really mad when other people don't write that often. I mean, come on people! I need something to keep me busy!!

As if I didn't have enough on my plate already. One 40 hours a week job, one 20+ hours a week job, and a class that takes up 5-6 hours a week as well. I'm crazy, it's true. And I love it!

I had seriously forgotten how much I LOVE the restaurant industry!! I think I love it more now, probably because it's not my primary source of income. It's a second job that I absolutely love. Even though I'm just a hostess (well head hostess), it's amazing. I love all my co-workers, and it's awesome having new friends. And I'm not in bed by 9 every night like I used to be! haha! I am no longer an old lady. Except that I still crochet. And I live by myself and I have a cat. :) But other than that, I'm like a real 24 year old again! :) And it feels SO good!

The countdown is upon us my friends. T minus 82 days until we leave for our trip around the British Virgin Islands (just picture me saying this with my nose in air please). But more importantly, T minus 25 days until my awesome MOH comes to town, and I get to do ALL the fun bridal stuff that will seriously make me feel like I'm getting married. But even MORE importantly, T minus 5 days until I get to see my amazing fiancee for the first time in 6 weeks!

I've had a rough week, and I am very glad to be starting a new one. There was an incident at work that made me extremely sad (and I wish I could talk about it, but unfortunately, it's classified), but I am doing better now. I know this wasn't a great post, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, I've just been a little busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment